Courtney has a fear of dogs, but lately she has told us that she loves dogs and wants us to buy her one. Here she is at Sand Hollow when some dogs come by. Right before this she said she "loves doggies."
This next video shows Courtney throwing rocks in the lake and Ethan trying to snag litter from the lake with his butterfly net (the kid can't stand litter). You will need to turn your volume down on this one...seriously. Courtney is pretty loud!
LOL - I was expecting far worse on the Courtney/dog video - my oldest would SCREAM BLOODY MURDER if she even SAW a dog for like 2 years. Now that's she's SOOOO grown-up at 6, we have our own dog and the fear is gone..finally...it was one for the books, though. I even walked in on a Relief Society lesson once and the teacher was using her as an example for "exceedingly great fear". Yikes.
1 comment:
LOL - I was expecting far worse on the Courtney/dog video - my oldest would SCREAM BLOODY MURDER if she even SAW a dog for like 2 years. Now that's she's SOOOO grown-up at 6, we have our own dog and the fear is gone..finally...it was one for the books, though. I even walked in on a Relief Society lesson once and the teacher was using her as an example for "exceedingly great fear". Yikes.
Post a Comment