Thursday, April 17, 2008

Flying a Kite

It was really windy at our house yesterday. I was in the backyard watering my garden when something over our house caught my eye. I looked up to see Ethan's kite flying in the air over our house. Ethan had grabbed his kite from the garage, put it together and got it in the air all by himself. He was having a great time.

When Bryan got home we decided to go to the park to fly kites. But the wind was really cold. Ethan and Courtney ended up staying in the car and fighting while Bryan and I flew kites. We had fun although we were pretty cold afterward.

The annual Kite Festival is this weekend and Ethan keeps telling me there is going to be a lot of wind for the Festival. Last year was a bust with no wind! He is excited because he gets a free kite at the Festival as a reward for reading.




No comments: