Courtney did FABULOUS at her dance recital last night. I was quite worried because she has a reputation of being difficult under certain circumstances and I was afraid she would hold on to me and not want to dance (like she did the last time). But she was SOOO excited to dance that it wasn't a problem at all.
The recital began with some older kids dancing and then it was time for Courtney's little group. They lined them up off stage but they were peeking the whole time. The dance instructor had put numbers on the girls hands and they had to run out and find the corresponding number on the floor and that was "their spot!" I got photos of Courtney and her friends Lydia and Hayley but I didn't get a photo with McKaye (another little girl in our neighborhood) because her spot was far from Courtney's. But they have a great time together in dance class and it's nice to carpool. They performed three dances and did a great job.
As with all 3 and 4 year olds, they got a bit distracted at times and there was one rogue dancer who just did her own thing. But it was so darn cute! Here are some photos and videos from last nights recital. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
2 comments:
That is so dang cute. I really need to get Lauren in a dance class!
Congratulations Courtney - Good Job dancing! - Love, Grandmau
Post a Comment