Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Star Wars Lives On
I am just amazed that Star Wars is as old as it is and it's still around and going strong! I know it's because of Episodes I, II and III, but still! Ethan has 2 light sabers (or as Courtney calls it, "life savers") and loves fighting with them. He has even been practicing his spin move so that he can catch his opponent off guard. He is always Luke Skywalker and Courtney is always Leia. Right now he is in the backyard with a friend playing light sabers and Courtney is trying to look like a damsel in distress. It's hilarious! One of the light sabers is longer than the other so Ethan gave that one to his friend, but Ethan has been practicing so much that I have only seen his friend on the ground "dead", not Ethan. ;) It's funny But a bit odd because I remember neighborhood boys playing Star Wars when I was a kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Return of the Jedi was the first movie I ever saw in the theater. Those movies rock.
Post a Comment