Okay, I've been a little slow at updating lately, but here it is.
Last week, for the Memorial Day holiday, my cousin Kevin and his wife Jeanette (and their two boys) came to visit Don and Kathy. Bryan went to Youth Conference on Tuesday and we all went to the Sand Dunes in Snow Canyon State Park. It's a big area that is just filled with sand that you can hike to and play in. It was a ton of fun. Ethan and Don ran races from the top of one dune to another and then played ball. The other kids buried things and tried to find them and we all had a great time out there. The weather was great because we went first thing in the morning so it wasn't too hot. We stayed for a little over an hour (I think) and then we drove back home.
I tried to take the kids the other day again and it just wasn't the same with Ethan's friend Don to play with. But it's still a fun place to go to and play for a while. It's like the beach without the water. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment