I have been growing my hair out just to see what it would be like again to have longer hair...now I remember why I cut it. My hair is so thick that it just gets TOO HOT in the summer and then it become frizzy at the ends...ugh. So I decided that after Girl's Camp was over, I would cut my hair. Now Courtney has been refusing to have a haircut and her hair was really long. She gets upset and doesn't want to look like a "boy" with short hair, so it took months of convincing but she finally decided she wanted her hair cut like her friend Lydia's hair. Now, Lydia has beautiful hair that is always cute, but her mom is a hair dresser so it's easier for her. But I didn't want Courtney to back out of a hair cut so I decided we would try getting her short hair to look cute every day.
I made us appointments with my friend around the corner who always cuts my hair and we were off. Ethan played with his friend (my friend's son) while we got "beautified." Courtney had me go first. My hair is basically back to what it was before so it wasn't too dramatic. Then it was Courtney's turn. She is REALLY wiggly but my friend did a great job. Courtney loves her new haircut and I'm hoping she will let me style it cute everyday. Here are some before and after photos of us:
1 comment:
Cutie!
Post a Comment