After running a few errands I got a phone call from my mom saying that Ethan had caught 4 fish!! I was amazed. They got tired of fishing at Quail Lake so they went to a little stocked fishing pond in Washington. Ethan caught fish on his first 2 casts and then only took a few more casts to catch the other two. He was so excited and didn't want them to be cleaned until I could see them. So Courtney and I raced back to our house to meet the fishermen. They were pretty big fish and Ethan so so excited to be "feeding our family" with his catch. He was fascinated by the cleaning of the fish and Grandpa told him that he is going to have to learn to clean his own fish soon. He wasn't too thrilled about that one. They were good to eat though!



No comments:
Post a Comment