Bryan has been biking to work and decided that he wanted to race in the Tour de St. George 30 mile race. He woke up early this morning and was off with the other riders at 8 a.m. I got the kids ready and went downtown at 10 a.m. to be there when he finished so we could cheer him on. The road was blocked off and the ending gate was set up. We were told the riders would be coming down the hill and so we were watching for them. Ethan and I played catch while we waited and about 5 minutes after we got there Ethan pointed the opposite direction and yelled "There he is!" and I turned around just in time to see Bryan and another man racing as fast as they could for the finish line. I didn't even have the camera ready or anything, but Bryan won!!! I was so impressed and he did a great job. 30 miles in about 1 hour 56 minutes. It took him a little while to get his legs back under him and he froze because the wind was blowing, but he had a great time! We are so proud of him!


No comments:
Post a Comment