Courtney's kindergarten class went to Staheli Farms for their field trip. It's a real working (i.e. smelly) farm that has a lot of animals. She has been there twice before and both times I had to carry her because the animals scared her. This time I debated whether or not I wanted to go because it's a pain to carry her around for 1 1/2 hours, but I didn't want her teacher to be stuck with the duty...so I went. And Courtney did awesome. She even got in the pen with goats and pigs and petted them! I was amazed!
The farm dog still freaked her out and she wouldn't get close to the chickens, but she did great otherwise. We even got a tractor ride. It was a lot of fun. Even the crazy driving bus driver didn't deter from the good time, it just added another element of surprise to the trip! Who knew that a bus could run so many stop signs and not get hit once! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment