The kindergarten students went on a field trip Wednesday to Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum. We have been there MANY times before because we always get at least 2 free coupons from the school each year. I went as a chaperone. I was running a bit late that morning and when I went out to get in the van to drive to the school I discovered that the van had a flat tire! I quickly called my friend who has a son in Courtney's class and she gave me a ride to the school. THANKS!!
The kids were split into three groups (by classes) and tour guides took them through the museum to highlight the interesting animals. After doing that for about an hour, we all went into the theater to watch a movie. It was really long and they were tired by that point, but it was a fun movie about animals in Africa.
Then we took pictures, loaded on the bus and went back to school. The highlight for many of the kids was the bus ride! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment