Waiting to see the doctor:
The kids did awesome. Ethan loved it because he had a complete, around-the-head x-ray that he said made him feel like he was an astronaut or something. It was the best time he has had for a while. He also gets a lot of complements about pulling teeth out (he loves to do that).We decided to go to lunch as a reward and use the kids coupons from the dentist. Bryan noticed that the certificates had expired. So we went to lunch anyway but took the kids out to a new place called Fusion for ice cream. They actually take cream and then freeze it using a gas (I can't remember which one right now and if I put the wrong one down I will get tons of comments, so I'll just let you figure it out). It was really cool but Ethan got quite possessive of his ice cream. He didn't want Bryan to taste it because "Dad always takes a HUGE bite!"

Great job kids!!! No tears or cavities!
2 comments:
nitrogen
Leave it to Megan to post first. Miss Smarty Pants!!
Post a Comment