Bryan was doing some work from home on Wednesday and I was doing my usual stuff around the house. The kids were gone so I was trying to get things done. At one point I walked into our bedroom to put something away and Bryan turned to me and asked, "Do you always walk that fast or is it just because I'm here?"
I didn't know what he was talking about. He said, "You sound like you are sprinting from one place to another."
I didn't realize until I started paying attention that I do walk fast. Courtney is always telling me to slow down but I thought it was because she had smaller legs than I do. Maybe I still have some residual "Sister Missionary" effects. I remember being teased by the elders about how fast the sisters would walk. I guess things don't change. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment