Friday, October 26, 2012

Piano Evaluation

Courtney had her first piano evaluation a few weeks ago.  I was teaching piano lessons, so my parents took her down to Dixie State College to play her recital piece for the judge.  I was a bit nervous because it was her first evaluation and I wasn't able to be there.  But we had talked about what was going to happen so I figured she would be fine.

A few minutes after I knew her evaluation had begun, I got a phone call from my dad telling me that Courtney had received a Superior rating and was invited to play at the honors recital Saturday afternoon.  I was really excited for her!!

On Saturday, we got all ready and took her down to the college again for the recital.  (It was REALLY LONG!)  She did a great job and sounded wonderful!!

Here she is before the recital:

No comments: