I am the room mom for Courtney's class and so I got to plan her party. We did it really simple, which is what I like, so it wasn't a huge stress. In fact, I kept thinking that I had forgotten something because I wasn't stressed about it at all.
Anyway, I bought a craft from Oriental Trading that included everything in little packets. So each student had a packet with stuff in it to make a spider web and 2 spiders. We had moms there to help and the kids had a great time putting their spiders together.
We then read a book while the craft was drying.
After the book was finished, the kids decorated cookies and then ate them. It took about 1 hour and was perfect because the kids had a great time and it wasn't a mess or hectic. I had been busy all week making cookies for different classes (because I have a cake business I can take homemade things into the school) so I was happy to have a low key class party.
Here's Courtney's class making silly faces:
Here's her class with all their costumes. They were pretty cute!
Here is Courtney decorating her cookie:
This is her "My mom is weird. Why does she keep taking pictures" face.
After the party, I grabbed their costumes from them so they wouldn't have to worry about them after school. The kids didn't mind because they weren't wearing them anyway.




No comments:
Post a Comment