Friday, November 2, 2012

Neighborhood Halloween Party

Our usual Halloween Party for the neighborhood was on Monday this year (I don't know why) and so I had to husstle to get their costumes finished.  But I finished spray painting and glueing that afternoon.  I think they turned out okay.  The kids were super excited about them.  I could have done better and will know for next time, but I think they were cute.

 Courtney loved hers because she was just like her big brother.
 I needed to get Ethan some new sweats because they were a bit short but his costume turned out cute too!
 They are making silly faces but you can't tell. ;)
We went down to the Halloween Party at about 5:30 p.m.  We were a bit late but we waited for Bryan and the kids didn't want to be there too early.  Ethan's best friend, Brennon, was sick so Ethan didn't have too much fun and didn't stay too long at the party.  But Courtney had some fun. 

Usually we just have a bounce house but this year they also had games for the kids to play.  Courtney played a few and won some candy.  Ethan had another friend from the neighborhood who won a gold fish but he didn't have a fish tank.  So he brought it over for Ethan to have since Ethan's fish died a few months ago.  It lasted 3 days before it died and now it's gone the way of all dead fishes...down the toilet.  Oh well.  It wasn't around long enough to get attached to.

No comments: