Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Courtney's Last Soccer Game

After the Sprint Turkey Tri, Courtney had her last soccer game.  This was a make-up game from one that was rained out last month.  We weren't too thrilled having another game, especially on such a busy day (Courtney had just been to a birthday party after the tri but before her soccer game) but we did our best.

Bryan took her up to the game while I waited for a pie to come out of the oven.  When they were getting out of the car, Courtney's thumb was slammed in the door.  When Ethan and I got there, Bryan had her sitting on the grass holding her thumb.  I used the 1st aid kit in the van to patch her up.  It was pretty gross looking with the skin all munched up, but it didn't look broken and she was moving it okay.

She is such a tough girl because she got in the game and played until half-time when I had to take Courtney and Ethan to the SHAC to get ready for their triathlon.

No comments: