Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Biking to Piano

Courtney wanted to switch her piano lesson time to first thing in the morning.  So I asked if she could have the 7:20 a.m. time slot.  Her teacher was happy to give her that time and Courtney was so excited.  Tuesday morning she woke up really early and got ready to ride her bike to piano.  It's a few miles away so I told her I would bike with her.

She is a distracted biker and almost ran into the curb quite a few times but we got there just fine and she had a great lesson while I sat on the couch and tried to read/sleep.  Riding back was a bit rough because it is all uphill, just slightly, but it's constant.  She wasn't too happy about it but made it just fine!

Here she is getting ready to ride:

No comments: