The kids had piano lessons this past week after a break of a few weeks. Courtney started with Ethan's teacher. She has struggled for a while and wanted a change, so after her last recital we changed piano teachers for her. It was close enough that she wanted to bike.
Ethan's lesson was first and he wanted me to drive him. But Courtney wanted to be independent. I had to go pick up Ethan so she told me I had to stay at least 2 blocks behind her so I wouldn't bother her. It was too slow for me so I passed her and waited at the teacher's house. It's only about 1/2 mile away so it wasn't a big deal. After the lesson she was able to bike home on her own. It's great!
Courtney loved her new teacher and her teacher was very impressed by how well she plays. It think this will work out well for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment