Monday, August 4, 2014

Church and the Whitmore Farm

Lisa and Mike go to Church at the Whitmore farm.  That was cool because the building was really nice!  Someone took a family photo of us all but I don't have a copy.  I will have to work on getting that so you can see everyone.

Here's Courtney:
 Ethan just sitting on the fence:
 The outhouse!
 Upstairs in the house (the kids were really tired by this point in the vacation):
 Goofing off.  I can roll my tongue I just didn't know she was rolling hers.
There were interactive games in the visitors center that the kids had a lot of fun  playing on.
Then we went back and hung out at the lake house, ate lasagna and tried to get things clean so they all could check out the next day.

Ethan and I had to get our Tyler cuddles.  He is such a smiley baby!


No comments: