We went to the elementary to pay fees an find out who Courtney's teacher was going to be. We it in line, paid fees, talked to the new orchestra teacher and then went to the teacher assignment table. The teacher there was looking through the lists and then turned to is and asked if Courtney was in 2nd grade. We told her she was going into 4th and we were told that Courtney wasn't on any teacher lists. Courtney looked at me and asked "Does that mean I don't have to go to school?" I laughed and we went to did the principal.
The principal was embarrassed that Courtney had been skipped and told me she would call me later when she had had time to look at class numbers.
She called the next day and told me I could choose whatever teacher I wanted. So we choose Mr Jackson who is a new teacher at the school but I had met him and he was very impressive. Courtney is really excited! And she loves that she has a story to tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment