On Friday morning I was in the kitchen reading the newspaper when things started to shift. The door of the computer desk began moving and the birthday chart started moving in the kitchen. I quickly realized we were having an earthquake. I called to Ethan in the other room to ask him if he felt it (just to make sure I wasn't crazy) and he did feel it. He thought someone was pushing his chair from behind. It only lasted a few seconds but it was an earthquake.
I called Bryan and he had felt it at his office. And people in Las Vegas felt it also. I looked up online and the epicenter was in Caliente, NV and it was a 4.8 (initially they said it was a 5.4 but changed that after a couple of hours). Courtney was bummed that she didn't feel it. She was down the street playing with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment