Friday, November 18, 2016

Courtney Concoction

In case you were wondering...yes...we are still battling Courtney's hatred of stir fry.  I still make stir fry and she is still forced to eat it although she tells us that she will "hurl", "barf" and "throw up" if we make her.

The other day I made stir fry.  I knew a battle was coming and put Bryan on alert that I didn't have the energy to fight her so it would be all him.  After hearing her cry for a long time he asked her what she would like him to eat in exchange.  She said, "Would you drink a Courtney concoction?"  He told her he would and I really don't think he knew what that meant.

When Courtney was little, she and her best friend would make horrible creations in the kitchen.  They never ate anything because they were so awful but they used to giggle and make all kinds of horrible mixes.

Courtney had no problem at all eating her stir fry and got right to work making a concoction.  And it was vile!  She mixed milk, ketchup and lemon juice.  And then Bryan drank it!!

Here's the video:  (if you don't have a strong stomach, I wouldn't watch)

I think she was a little too gleeful as she was putting her dad through the horrors of drinking a Courtney concoction.  Bryan set some ground rules for next time.  She can't make him drink anything she wouldn't drink herself.

What an awesome dad!  You couldn't have paid me to drink that stuff!!

No comments: