I made up an invitation because her dance pictures weren't back yet. I think it turned out cute!
The sun was in her eyes so she wasn't happy with me when we took this pic.
She was much happier at the review when we took her picture. This dress is the same one she has worn for the last 5 or 6 years. It was handed down to us by a neighbor and I altered it so it would fit. It's still beautiful but Courtney is getting tired of it.
Yes, she is wearing her converse shoes with her formal dress. Get used to it because I don't see it changing any time soon.
They were introduced and then they had their daddy-daughter dance. Bryan loves being Courtney's escort and loves having a dance with her.
Courtney only had 3 dances this year so she didn't have to rush as fast as she has in past years. That was good for her. They did their lyrical dance, jazz dance, and then a hip-hop dance, which was her favorite.
There she is!
I goofed and cut the video in half. Oops.
She is somewhere in there ;)
Courtney and another girl earned their awards for being 8 year members of PDT.
We gave her some flowers to celebrate and let her know how happy we are to watch her dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment