Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Free Pizza!

Little Caesars has a promotion during March Madness that if a number 16 seed beats a number 1 seed team, they will give everyone a free lunch pizza.  Well, it happened. The University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) beat the University of Virginia.  So on Monday, April 2nd, we got free pizza for lunch.

It was Spring Recess for Courtney (but not for Ethan) so she went with me to get in line.  I was worried because we were only 20 minutes early to get in line and I thought it was going to be a long line.  But it wasn't at all.  We were given a voucher and then we waited.  They had it planned really well so it didn't take long at all.  We got a personal pizza and a drink.  I gave mine to Ethan and he was in heaven!  It was so large that he couldn't even eat the entire thing.

Thanks UMBCand Little Caesars!

No comments: