Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Bike on the CRX

If you are wondering how to hook a bike rack to the back of the CRX, this is how:



I had to hook it through the sunroof because the trunk doesn't have a big enough crack to hook it through.  But it worked!  It's a pain though because the motor for the sunroof if shot, so I have to manually crank the roof open and shut and it was raining.  But I got the bike to the shop for the tune-up without too much trouble....except somehow rain got down into the seatbelt mechanism and soaked the seatbelt. I didn't notice until I adjusted the seatbelt halfway to the bike shop and realized that I had a strip of wet across my chest from the seatbelt.  I was a bit embarrassed and strategically held my purse close to my chest when I had to get out and go inside the bike shop but it finally dried and now I know to be careful after it rains!

No comments: