
She convinced Bryan that she needed to open a few presents before going to Church, so she opened Ethan's gift to her. He bought her a soccer ball and new shin guards. She was so excited!

That evening, we had a family party. Usually, she wants to have pizza, but since it was Sunday, we had roast, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Then she opened presents and we had cake and ice cream.


Courtney got a bunch of school supplies: backpack and lunch box. She also got a bunch of money, which was awesome!
She wanted a candy bowl cake, which is really easy to make, so she got it. The only problem: it was HUGE! So I ended up calling around and sending cake to a bunch of neighbors. It's great because all I had to do was ask "want cake?" and they came over to get it!



I think she had a fun birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment