There were a lot of umbrellas that the parents were trying to keep the riders dry with, so I didn't get too many good pics of him. But he is the one in the bright green helmet.
There he goes!
Courtney had another soccer game in St. George so we had to get going so she would be there on time. I felt sad that we couldn't see him cross the finish line, but it was so cold that I wasn't too sad and I knew that Bryan would take great care of him.
Another mom sent me pics. This is Ethan finishing up his lap. His race went from 3 laps down to 1 lap so he had to go fast! There wasn't time to pace yourself when you were only doing 4.6 miles.
Look at how muddy he is!
Snow Canyon took first place which means they swept the season! That is very exciting. And Ethan did well on his ride. So it was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment