Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Courtney pics

Since we missed the pop-up photo shoot earlier in the month, the photographer asked me to set up a time when she could do one that we would be able to attend.  It was fall break, the kids were out of school, and soccer had been canceled, so we scheduled it for Thursday night.  I let a friend know so she would also have her kid's pics taken to check out the photographer.

She wanted to play with the lighting and the field that is right by our house so we made the 2-minute jaunt over to the field to have pics done.  I think they turned out fabulous!  Our soccer team doesn't have team pictures so I am trying to schedule some for the whole team so the photographer can take them.  She is really good and fast....and we got all this for $5!

                                                  

No comments: