Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Rainy soccer game

Courtney had a soccer game on October 6th.  It was supposed to be in Cedar City but ended up being changed to Parowan.  It was early in the morning, it was raining, and it was cold!  Courtney and I drove to the game while Ethan and Bryan went to the mountain bike race in Cedar City.

We were the first ones to the field because we left early enough to drive super slow.  I hate driving in the rain and it made it worse that it was cold outside.  I hydroplaned a couple times but I wasn't going too fast so it wasn't too bad.

It rained all through the game and the girls were freezing.  The parents stood under a shade tent so we could stay dry.  It was Conference time so I listened to the session on my phone while I watched her game.  The 2-hour schedule was announced so I didn't watch too much of the game between 10-10:30. 

But the girls won and they played really well for being so cold and freezing.  It was miserable and we hadn't brought any dry clothes for Courtney.  We were headed up to Ethan's race to see the start so Courtney decided to stay wet until we finished that.

Go United FC!


     

No comments: