Wednesday, November 14, 2018

End of Season Banquet

The mountain bike season was over and it was time for the banquet.  But no one wanted to be in charge of it.  I figured that there would be plenty of help but no one wanted to be called the one "in charge."  So I told the coach that I would be in charge of the banquet....and I ended up with 15 people to help me.  I didn't end up doing anything except delegating.  It was awesome.

We had a committee meeting where everything was divided up and then we went for it.  We had it potluck so everyone would show up and we had a good crowd.  We had a slideshow presentation, the kids got their frames (except for Ethan because one box of 10 frames was broken so they are getting him a new one), we ate, and then awards were given out.  It was a fun night.


The crazy SCHS Mountain Bike Team 2018

These are all the trophies they won this season for coming in 1st place as a team.  Crazy!  There is a rumor that they are getting a trophy case for the mountain bike team.  But we will have to wait and see. 

Their final cheer for the season.  When we heard it the first time, it was rough.  They hadn't figured out what they were going to say and the captains weren't sure themselves.  But by the end, it was put together nicely.

No comments: