Ethan didn't dress up. The priests/laurels went to Tuacahn to watch "Thriller." It's not something I would like to go and see, but Ethan said it was okay. He said it had some boring parts.
Courtney and her friends dressed as fruit. She was the pineapple. I bought her the yellow shirt and the green fat-quarter and she took care of the rest. It was fun for her!
We had our 12th annual Heritage Estate Neighborhood Halloween Party and it was a lot of fun! I love this tradition that we have. Each street has a different food assignment and then we all come together to chat and see each other. It's great fun.
When we had eaten and it was starting to get dark, Courtney and her group of friends went trick-or-treating. And she brought back a huge haul!! I was surprised at the quality of candy this year. It was great for her. She came home, sorted it, picked 10 pieces and then put the rest aside for the Halloween Fairy.
Bryan and I stayed home to answer the door and watch "Ghostbusters." We were sitting on the couch when Bryan leaned forward and I was something HUGE on his back. I yelled, we both stood up, I grabbed a paper from the piano, and hit him. This monster was on his back!! I told him all night that he was lucky I was there to save his life, ;)
We didn't have too many trick or treaters come to our house so we had a ton of candy left over. Bryan takes it all to work and the ladies there LOVE him for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment