I am behind on posting so I will combine a few things.
This is what Courtney looks like after she has scared me almost to death. Yes, she thought it was hilarious! I...however...did NOT!
Courtney finished her skateboard in Shop class and brought it home. Ethan loved it and wanted it. She didn't agree with him but she let him hug it for a while. I helped her take her wheels off her penny board and put them on the skateboard and then she painted it. It's pretty wobbly but she still likes to ride it.
Courtney and I were shopping at Partyland for something (I can't remember now) and she found this face thing that she just had to try on.
While we were shopping for something I can't remember, we went into Lins and Courtney had some money burning a hole in her pocket. So we went to the drink aisle and she found a gallon-sized Gatorade. She just HAD TO HAVE IT!
Ethan's frame for his mountain bike stuff came in and he was excited to have it. Yes, this is his "I'm smiling this way because I don't want my picture taken but I love my mom enough to humor her" smile.
Our young men and old men did a service project one Saturday. They hauled rock into the backyard of a woman in our ward. They did a great job! Ethan and Bryan are in there somewhere.
Snake Hollow Bike Park opened and Bryan and I went to the grand opening. It is such a cool place. They are preparing to build a NICA course also. The sad thing is that it won't be ready for this season so Ethan won't get to race on it. The park is right across the street from Snow Canyon High School. It is always busy with kids biking and has made the national news with how great it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment