Friday, March 5, 2021

Beach day and Game 1

Friday morning the girls spent on the beach. Courtney said it was gorgeous.


At 2:30 (just when Bryan and I were getting on the plane) the game started. I got updates between flights from the team mom and the girls were holding their own. When we got on the flight from Denver to Tampa, the score was 0-0 just pas halftime.

When we landed in Tampa and I turned my phone back on I saw “1-0  Courtney scored”!! I was so excited for her. The team won!! They went into the tournament ranked 20th (I think) and they beat the #8 team with a goal by Courtney. 

You can see how ecstatic she is by her face in this picture. I was so happy for her!






They had ice cream that night to celebrate and Court eat said it was “really good ice cream.”

The winning team: (Courtney is 3rd from the right):





No comments: