Bryan and I slept in Saturday morning because we had gotten in so late Friday night. I had done some research and found a cute breakfast place that had great reviews. We decided to try it and see what we thought. It was good food, but I wouldn't say it was out of this world. When we were eating it started to rain outside and continued to rain until the soccer game began.
Bryan and I decided we wanted to get groceries so we wouldn't have to go out to eat all the time. We found a grocery store, got food that could be made in the small kitchen in the Airbnb, and then went back to unload them. We then went to Courtney's game.
It was a tough game, the girls played hard, it was super physical, but in the end, they lost 3-0.
We were going to have a beach day ourselves but, with all the rain, we decided to just walk along the beach and look at the water.
When we were getting ready to leave, a couple sitting on the beach pointed out some dolphins that were playing in the water near the beach. It was a mom and her baby. It was so cool to watch them play in the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment