Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Disney Springs and the pool

Tuesday morning we went to Disney Springs to look around. Bryan can say that he has been to Disney World, he just doesn’t have to say that he went to any of the parks. 😂


After getting our temperatures checked and going through a line to get in, we, of course, made a bee-line to the Lego store. It’s a must and we had fun looking around. I found a Lego grand piano kit that was really cool but I think I would lose patience. 




We got chocolate at Ghirardelli and then split up. Bryan, Courtney and I went shopping for shirts for Courtney. 

I loved playing with tinker toys when I was a kid and they had a statue of them!! I was so excited.


In the afternoon we went to the community pool. They had told us that the heater was broken but that it had been fixed and the pool was now heated. But the pool was freezing! We still got in but it was so very cold!! 

Then we spent the evening watching movies and hanging out. It was a great day.

No comments: