We are getting ready to finish our basement. Courtney and I went out and spent the morning trying to figure out what we want as far as paint color, flooring, etc. It was fun and we had a blast. We decided that Home Depot is the place to go because we found everything we liked there and it was easy.
While we were looking at flooring at Home Depot, an old guy who works there walked by and said "Come with me." We looked at each other and then followed him to the back of the store. There was clearance flooring and they had 23 boxes of the flooring we were looking at but super CHEAP! He gave us a sample to "show the hubby" and we went home. After talking to Bryan about it, Courtney and I went back that night to get it. It loaded down the van and I was so grateful we made it home, but we now have the flooring.

No comments:
Post a Comment