Friday, January 21, 2022

Package from Ethan

Ethan was being transferred and wanted to send things home that he didn't need.  I put some extra money in his account so he would have the money to send a box home.  It ended up being over 20 pounds and I am amazed it made it home to us.  The box was ready to fall apart when it was delivered to us.  It was crazy that the post office in Loveland, CO, didn't tape it better for the poor kid.  But it made it to us!

I got a laugh out of how he addressed the box.  Thank heavens for the mailing label the post office prints because otherwise, I don't know if it would have made it to us.


Can you see how he addressed it with a pen on top of the box?  Crazy kid.

Of course, Courtney and I opened the box and went through everything.  We had a great laugh when we found his jeans in the box.  The tags weren't on the jeans but they were obviously not worn.  Haha!


Well, we have them for when he gets home, just in case he needs them. haha!

No comments: