Saturday, January 22, 2022

We found it!

Courtney had ordered a second prom dress online from a boutique in Highland.  When we got the dress, it wasn't at all what we were expecting.  It didn't look good, was a size too small (although we ordered a size up), and it needed to be returned.  The church where they were holding Merna's funeral was only 2 miles from the boutique so we ran there before the funeral to return the dress and see if we could find something else.  

We only had 20 minutes to find something and...COURTNEY FOUND SOMETHING!  I was so excited and may have cried in happiness.  It needs to be hemmed, which I can do, but it is beautiful and I'm excited she found it.  The best part was that it was only $50!  Score!

I took a close-up picture to send to her date's mom because they were ordering the corsage.

If we hadn't found the dress at the first shop, I had a list of others we were going to try out.  

No comments: