Thursday, February 8, 2024

Electric car

Bryan knows his electric car. He knows how to nurse it to get the maximum amount of miles from each charge. He knows how much to push it before it really needs a charge (kind of like how you push a gas car to go as far as you can when the gas light is on). I don't know these things and I get pretty nervous when we are driving and there aren't many miles left.  We were driving back from the temple open house when his car gave a warning that the power was almost out and we weren't home! We still had a mile to go and I was nervous. It was on a hill so the car would use more electricity and I didn't want to push a car up a hill in a dress.

Bryan hadn't ever had it get that low on charge before so he wasn't sure what was going to happen but he told me he wasn't nervous at all. Not even when we saw this...


We made it home but I was sweating bullets!

No comments: