I really like the books by author Traci Hunter Abramson. She is a good friend of my older cousin, Connie, so I have met Traci a couple of times. We worked together at Connie's daughter's wedding (Traci did the food and I did the wedding cake). She was nice enough to sign a couple of books for me after the wedding before I flew home.
Traci had a couple of new books coming out in the Spring and was going on a book tour. I noticed that one of the stops was Seagull Book in St. George so I made plan to go and buy the books and get them signed. I showed up about 30 minutes early and got in line with a friend who just happened to show up the same time I did. They were pre-selling a book that wasn't coming out for a couple more months, so that was cool! After waiting in line for about 30 minutes, I got my books signed, she recognized me and we had a good chat, I was given a cinnamon roll (it goes along with the book), and then she took a picture with me. It was fun and now I have 2 new books to read!

No comments:
Post a Comment