Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Better Than TV

We got a new clothes washer yesterday. I had a ton of laundry to do so I started right away. The kids were fascinated by the front loading washer and watched it for quite a while. It kept them busy and they didn't watch TV for the afternoon.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Hey, if you guys are serving popcorn with the show, I'll be there this Friday for the exciting conclusion of "Front Loading Washer!!!" What's it rated? Are those kids going to be able to sleep at night? Kiddin'

You're little tikes are super cute! Such personality. Keep up the posting. I need to get on ours more often. Later...

Sandy said...

We got an LG front-loader washer and dryer when we moved - I LOVE them! So far Josh is firmly convinced that the washer is a "time machine" and the dog is seriously confused about all the circular action:)