Monday, April 7, 2008

Ethan pulled his tooth!



Ethan has had a loose tooth for a few months and it has really been bothering him. On Sunday, after we got home from watching Conference at my parent's house, Ethan started messing with it. He told us that his tooth was really loose. I asked him if I could see and when he showed me it was obvious that it was going to fall out quick. I told him that he should have told me sooner because my dad would have pulled it for him. He said he didn't need grandpa and proceeded to tug on his tooth. I was grossed out! After his second tug his tooth came out. He was pretty excited. He ran into the bathroom to stop the bleeding while I grabbed the camera. I will post a picture of his new smile and also the video where he tells the story of how he pulled his own tooth. He got a quarter from the tooth fairy this morning and was pretty happy for himself.


2 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

That is so cute! I love it! I love the video's and hearing his voice...it makes it so much cuter! And he did very good at the piano...tell him I said so.

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

Man, I am pretty impressed. He has the skills of an oral surgeon. If he ever needs a job, let him know we could use a good tooth puller in Carlsbad.