Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Poor Fish

Courtney decided that Ethan's fish looked hungry. I'm not sure if the fish told her this or if she just decided it on her own. All I know is that Ethan came running out of his room, screaming that Courtney was killing his fish with food. After I got him calmed down enough to understand him, I ran into his room to see almost 1/4 of a jar of fish food floating in the water. I sent Ethan, his friend who was over to play and Courtney out of the room while I attempted to net the fish. It wasn't easy because the fish is the same color as the food and there was SO much food in the tank. I finally caught the little guy and got the tank cleaned out. Now, the fish (who's name changes each week) is back in his clean tank and we have to make a run to the pet store for more fish food.


2 comments:

football coach said...

What a good helper - gotta love little sisters (we have a pesty little brother at our house)!

football coach said...

oops - still logged in as my husband, I guess -- "jake" is me today!

Sandy Z.