Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Feeling Loved

Courtney and I were playing around with the digital camera. Bryan was going to take it to Youth Conference so they could play a photo scavenger hunt and I wanted to make sure it plugged into the TV easily. Courtney loved seeing herself on the TV so I aimed it at the two of us and, watching the TV to get us in the middle of the shot, took some photos. Unfortunately, I had forgotten that we had been swimming earlier and I hadn't put on makeup or done my hair. But that's okay. I still loved being hugged by my little girl.

It wasn't long until Ethan had to get in on the action. I got a couple of cute photos but this one is just so like Ethan and Courtney. Ethan is making a goofy face and...yes...Courtney is picking her nose.

No comments: