Bryan wanted to take me out for my birthday but there wasn't a movie we wanted to watch and I wasn't in the mood for a play. Bryan had noticed a flier for free dance lessons at the Church. A couple gives these lessons at a Church by Dixie High School and you don't have to pay anything, just be prepared to have fun. So we decided to do that.
We got a babysitter, went to dinner at Olive Garden (seriously, if anyone wants to make buck they just have to come to St. George and open a Macaroni Grill, it took 45 minutes to get into Olive Garden and that's normal), shopped a bit and then drove to the Church. The teachers were teaching the Latin Rumba and it was so much fun. After 1 1/2 hours we were getting it and I was pretty impressed with us.
This morning we decided to show the kids what we had been up to the night before. I have latin music so I put some on and we started dancing. Ethan was really interested in learning the steps so I taught him the box step using a tile in our entry way. Courtney wanted to dance too but she just wanted to hop around to the music. It was pretty fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment