Monday, January 26, 2009

"Sweet Breakdown"

Courtney had, what my visiting teacher called, a "sweet breakdown" yesterday in Church. When the classes wer dismissed from Junior Primary she was just fine, but when she saw Ethan waiting to go into his class, she started screaming and wanted to be with her brother. She didn't want Bryan or I, she just wanted her big brother. His teacher, who is my visiting teacher, was so nice and let Courtney stay in their class for a while. Ethan took good care of her while she was there.

During the prayer of Sunday School I thought I heard Courtney screaming but Bryan couldn't hear anything so we just ignored it. Before Relief Society a friend asked me how Courtney was. I went out and asked a counselor in the Primary Presidency if she was okay and she didn't know anything. She looked in Courtney's class but she wasn't there. So she looked in Ethan's class and there she was with Ethan and his friends taking care of her.

I took her and tried to get her to go back to her class. It wasn't easy but I finally took her in there and we sat for a while. But we ended up in Relief Society for the last 15 minutes. But afterward, everyone thought it was so cute that Courtney would want Ethan so much and that he was so willing to take care of her. They make a cute pair!

Hopefully next week she will be fine.

1 comment:

Kacie Powell Keele said...

What a sweet big brother Ethan is!