My Aunt Kathy and Uncle Don are having a house built in St. George. The house is being built SO FAST!! Ethan takes piano lessons in the Bloomington Hills part of St. George and when we drive the "long way" to piano, we go right past Kathy and Don's house. Two weekw ago we decided to drop by and see what it looked like. On Tuesday it was being framed, last Tuesday the crews were putting up the boards and today Bryan and I went by it and they have all the stucco done. I can't believe how fast. Here are some photos. It's a great area and the house looks great. We are so excited that they are moving here!!

This is the back view.

This is the front of the house.
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys will be there to keep an eye on them.
Yeah. You know how wild and crazy these retired people can be ;) Just kidding! It will be nice to have them here.
Post a Comment