Sunday, January 11, 2009

Early Birthday

My birthday is tomorrow and my parents have a tradition of taking us out for our birthday dinner. When I was a kid, this meant going to Price and eating at China City (the fanciest restaurant we had around). I loved it because it meant going someplace to eat something I didn't eat normally. Now, it doesn't just mean that we get to eat out at a restaurant, but it means that I don't have to make dinner.

This year they are taking us out on my birthday so Bryan decided to make my birthday dinner a day earlier. He made a wonderful roast, potatoes, salad and green beans. Then he made me a German chocolate cake. Ethan was a bit upset that we were going to have my birthday cake a day early, but then decided it was okay when Bryan told him that we could have cake two days in a row.

Here are some photos of my cake before we ate it and after (Ethan did the cutting and did a great job, his piece is the one on the left all by itself).



No comments: