Friday, February 20, 2009
History Fair
Yesterday was the judging for the History Fair and then they opened the exhibit up to the public to see. After I taught piano lessons we piled in the car and met Bryan at the elementary school to take a look. The topic of the History Fair was "People in History and what effect they had on the future." There were papers, exhibits and some computer projects. It was interesting to see all the different people the kids had chosen (some were odd, but most were pretty interesting). There were exhibits on the Prophet Joseph Smith, Walt Disney, Hitler and Isaac Behunin (our ancester who named Zion Canyon). One of my piano students commented on Ethan's project. He told me that all the kids thought it was cool. Ethan got a kick out of that. I'm glad he wanted to do it and had such a good experience. He did a lot of the work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cool. Ryker wanted to do the Science Fair at school, but it was optional, so I put it off until it was too late. I'm such a slacker.
OK. This is too funny. Issac Behunin is my great....something grandfather. After all these years to now find out we are related---too funny!
Post a Comment