My kids are a lot like me in that they can hear a song twice and know the words. It's really funny sometimes because it takes people by surprise. Courtney listens to her CD of the Primary program songs each night over and over again (it's on repeat) and it's only been 1 month and she can sing most of the songs all the way through.
I have been helping the Young Women learn a song to sing for Ward Conference in a few weeks. Tonight I went to Mutual to help them practice. I went early and then Bryan brought the kids up when it was time for opening exercises. After they had opening exercises, Bryan and all the young men left and the kids stayed with me while we ran through the song a few more times. When I looked over at Ethan and Courtney, both of them were singing right along...and kept singing all the way home. It was cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment